PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 10th Feb 2020, 00:30
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by diffident
Oh absolutely Harry Wayfarers, personal CCJ's are an area of civil law in England & Wales that certainly needs addressing.

This on the other hand is a corporate CCJ, which is in itself a slightly different kettle of fish. The point I'm getting at here - seeing that the amount is so small - it is one thing to blurt rubbish all over social media and through the odd blog and fantasy website... it's another thing (in fact it is quite simply fraud) to start entering into business contracts and/or take money on the proviso of something happening (otherwise known as deception).

It's a whole different thing for JU in this position. It is actually real, and actually serious that a business he registered at companies house to give himself the sense of legitimacy for his fantasy idea, has now gained real-world debt. Regardless of it being only £500, someone somewhere is currently £500 out of pocket on a lie.

That, frankly, is where this goes from something humorous and entertaining to poke a bit of fun at, to being really rather concerning.
The Money Claim Online (MCOL) has been mentioned, I've used it a few times and it was probably down to me that they introduced a rule that it can't be used against a government department, MCOL is Northamptonshire County Court, I used it to sue Northamptonshire Police (whose HQ is in the same building as the court) for trashing 2 of my computers during a corrupt investigation against me, the police didn't defend and I won, but at the time I had a dormant business registered in England & Wales whilst I also had an offshore business of exactly the same name that was trading..

The police claimed to have done a search on my company and I was the 100% shareholder, "it's dormant you idiots" I replied, that my trading business was offshore and they couldn't search that whilst, if I recall correctly, nobody could make a claim against or take my dormant business to court because it wasn't trading having registered it just to reserve the business identity.

So if JU's business is dormant, not trading, then why on god's earth would people be in a position to make monetary claims against it and would the CC that issued the J even be aware that it was doirmant?