PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 7th Feb 2020, 07:23
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BirdmanBerry
His company now has a CCJ against it, be interesting to know what that was for....

I’ve also added my input to his LinkedIn post. Wait for the block!

I
I am already blocked on all platforms now, so sadly I can't see, nor add to your comment.

The information you have provided however is by far the last knockings of this saga. Absolutely no chance (not that there was any in any case) of gaining financing in any way, shape or form with a CCJ against the business, simply not happening, nada, never.

It will be interesting to determine whether Unsworth showed up to the issuing court, or whether Mrs G Unsworth, who is still listed a director, is aware that she is party to a CCJ???

The other point you make is quite key too... a registered company, that is dormant and doing no business - how on earth has it ended up in a position to be CCJ'd for the princely sum (in real terms) of £500??? It will have cost the creditor more to get the CCJ than it would to just write it off, so someone somewhere is very very miffed with our entrepreneur!