PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 job at Global Aviation Solutions?
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2003, 15:29
Stratocaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrogance preceeds the fall, Your Lowness.

It's not very nice for me to say it, but I have to admit now I sincerely hope you're the next one to lose your job, your house, your pension, maybe your wife and kids (supposing you ever managed to get one of each of course), etc., and that you're also the next one who will have to go to the funeral of a collegue who killed himself because he was not strong enough to deal with the loss of what he liked the most: flying ! Do you know how that feels ? No, you don't have a clue, otherwise you wouldn't be talking like that. Then maybe you'll open your eyes, have some respect for the others and stop treating your collegues like trash.

By the way, regarding the BA pilots you hired (actually you answered a question to CH4, what a coincidence), do they still get their BA pension while they're working for you ? Do they have a reduced salary compared to the others ?

Opsman,
I enjoyed your sense of humour regarding the Concorde, so I guess I won't have to ask you if you've ever heard of high-speed trains and low-cost carriers ?