PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kobe Bryant killed in S76 crash
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2020, 00:04
Senior Pilot
Chief Bottle Washer

Received 184 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by 377 Pete
Is this why my replies aren't showing up? I try not to engage in empty speculation. I've been a Feeder for 6 years ( using FR24 sponsored hardware) and do know something about ADS-B. I'm familiar with its weak points and strong points. Its understandable that the Rotor Pilots who have been here for years resent the onslaught of non-rotor pilots over the last week. Some of us non-pilots try to post info that has value. But it is what it is. Ifyou don't want me posting here, let me know. I'll quit typing replies and comments that end up in the round file. Thanks in advance for your consideration...
We have had no way of knowing your expertise, or lack of, until this response of yours.

A recent poster from the USA contributing in the C-130 Australian crash thread was adamant that he is/was an ADS-B expert and derailed the thread comprehensively with his ‘proof’ that the wings folded whilst at a significant altitude, despite advice to the contrary. That sort of problem cannot help but influence our moderation of new signups who appear within these high profile threads.

FWIW he also claimed your sort of experience; but please continue to contribute on the understanding that not everything will make it onto the thread.

And to those having issues against this moderation, you are welcome to your opinions. Just don’t expect them to remain on view in this thread.