PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cancel all flights to and from China due to Coronavirus
Old 30th Jan 2020, 02:29
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
An N95 with proper use, with eye protection,
Sealed eye protection.

and with proper hand de-sanitising,
I've never been too sure about this. Virus laden droplet. I'd imagine the 50 nm entity making its way into the blood stream as one rubbed away.

and sterile technique
Time and time again this will save lives, but it takes skilled knowledge and good discipline. Every time I visit a hospital, I seen staff and patients alike making mistake after mistake.

May I ask our posters to look at this site. Kate stares out of that sepia print and tugs at my heartstrings. A very brave young lady - just weeks before my grandfather, who'd survived Flanders, also killed by the flue which opens the throat and lungs to bacteria.

You know the vast numbers in 1918 - 20 If only we'd had the resources we have now. But the issue is, it's not the medicine in the viral stage, but the cunning - and this time around we're seeing plenty of that.

What I don't know is the deaths caused by the ensuing secondary infections. These are usually treatable by antibiotics providing too much damage hasn't been done by the virus. It's not just the sore surfaces letting bugs in, but a modification of the immune system as well. Pneumonia is still a dangerous by-product.

https://heatonhistorygroup.org/2016/...gg-remembered/