PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Jan 2020, 22:41
glenb

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts
Sunfish- A political movement

Sunny, it will be.

I am in the process of renouncing my British Citizenship, after all what did the Brits do for us. Apart from sanitation, medicine, education. beer, public order, irrigation, roads, fresh water systems, and public health, what have the Brits ever done for us.

I am a 54 year resident of the electorate of Chisholm, and have submitted 5 requests to Gladys Liu-seless requesting a meeting, since October 2019. All of which have been completely ignored. One further attempt was made, when i bumped into her minions at Mount Waverley shopping centre last week. I have no doubt that would also be ignored. Understandable, considering that APTA was designed to protect the Australian owned sector of the industry, and we know who she represents.

I have secured a website https://www.glenwithten.com.au/ which is currently under development and a couple of weeks from launch. Last election she held the seat by less than 1000 votes and was the "darling" of the Liberal Party.

I have been actively involved in the local community for many years, and have received widespread support. I have no doubt that my challenge is significant, but with an early start, my reputation in the local community, and unrivalled energy and good intent, im confident i can shift at least 1000 votes and boot her out. I will be working towards actually gaining the seat. A big task, but lets wait and see.

I will have 10 key objectives (hence Glen with ten).

One unintended consequence of CASAs actions is that i have time on my hands.

Aviation and the conduct of Government Departments will be one of the policies, i can assure you.

I may not win, but i will go down swinging!!!!!