PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Jan 2020, 17:48
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Dear Dr Aleck

Dear Dr Aleck, CASA Executive Manager Legal and Regulatory Affairs.

The Commonwealth Ombudsman has requested that I provide him copies of any Suspensions, Show Cause notices etc.

As you will be aware, despite my documented repeated requests, I am of the opinion that none were provided, and I feel that was the fundamental breach of my common law right to operate a business, and a breach of Administrative law. Numerous requests were made, and in fact Mr Carmody advised publicly that no administrative action was ever taken. The regulatory obligation on you, would be to provide such documentation and particularly if a variation was made to my AOC. I am required to respond to the Ombudsman and provide such documentation by 30/01/20.

In light of the significant impact on me, my family, other entities, and my business can I respectfully request that you provide copies, or an explanation as to why none were provided by that date.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation,

Respectfully, Glen Buckley

P.S. I have included Mr Martin the Executive Manager Regulatory services and surveillance in on this email, as per his direction that all correspondence go via him to ensure a more prompt response.

I have included Mr Graeme Crawford, the Group Executive Manager Aviation, as it was his Department that initiated the action in October 2018.

I have included Mr Anthony Matthews, the Chairman of the CASA Board, being the person ultimately accountable for “deciding the objectives, strategies and policies to be followed by CASA, and for ensuring that CASA performs its functions in a proper, efficient and effective manner.”

I have copied Mr McHeyzer CASA Region Manager- Southern region, as I am of the opinion that he was integral to what I believe were unlawful processes, that caused significant harm to me and my family.