PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Jan 2020, 17:47
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Dear Craig Martin

Dear Mr Craig Martin ( Acting Executive Manager of Regulatory Services and surveillance), Dr Aleck ( Executive Manager Legal Services and Regulatory Affairs), and Mr Tony Mathews (Chair of the CASA Board).

As you will be aware CASA made an allegation of a breach of CASR 117 https://www.legislation.gov.au/Detai...3#_Toc23856111

CASA will hold on record at least 5 attempts by me to gain further information on this breach. These requests were as simple as asking CASA to identify the regulatory breach on the LTV website. All of these requests were ignored. Can you please identify that CASA has erred and has withdrawn that allegation.

On multiple emails I asked for you to identify the offending page on the website, but CASA failed to respond to these requests. I could not understand how CASA could raise an allegation but not be prepared to support that allegation, particularly when it simply needed you to provide a link to the offending page.

Thanking you in anticipation of your attention to this matter, respectfully, Glen Buckley