PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mypilotix
Thread: Mypilotix
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2020, 09:04
mavi8or

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day guys,

I am another victim of this vicious scam. First I read the 4th comment here on Pprune in "Unemployed (as pilots) fATPL holders" topic that THANKS TO Mypilotix help, he got an interview with Stobart Air and LOT and got the jobs, which led me to consider them for a try. ( I know I should have done more research, but like some others, I was feeling so desperate and used to look at it as my last opportunity.) Like everybody else, I was promised interviews for paying positions with airlines. He said I will get chances for COPA and Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). Just like our friend, some time ago I received the email claiming to be from AZAL Airlines which raised all red flags for me. On the second page first paragraph he had forgotten to change Wizz Air to Azal Airlines, there was no trace from the so-called Chief HR sender on Linkedin, Facebook or anywhere else, the IP address was the exact same as Mypilotix and all other details seemed too good to be true. To name one, what sort of airlines offer you sim preparation package for their own sim screening and offer you full refund if you fail the check?!!
I hope I can get a refund and we all stay more vigilant.

Last edited by mavi8or; 28th Jan 2020 at 09:28.