PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2020, 10:03
TheWrightBrother&Son

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello fellow ppruners,

Mcc pilotLog stopped importing from the airline portal several months ago, it's constantly giving back a 'time out error' (even with the slow connection box checked). I was waiting some time ( months) to see if it was recovering (since also the airline is constantly changing access to their portal, adding new layers of passwords, protections, pins and more passwords ...), then recently I sent an email to Mcc pilot log team just to receive a very annoying answer that they stopped upgrading this product and asking me to migrate to the new one and pay for the privilege, action that I will not do: what about the lifetime membership that I already paid once?! So they lost one client. My question now is:
Is there a way to import flights from a database file (CSV) downloaded by AIMS to MCC pilotLog? There is this function but I can not make it works, is anyone using the program this way?
If I switch to LogTen will I be able to collect easily the flights from MCC pilotLog database?
What a mess. Do not upgrade and pay for the new software! These people do not stand by their own words.
Maybe it is just better to start rock carving all my future flights block times, in an ancient Egyptian fashion way. Off to look for a nearby cave...