PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Conversion from UK to Irish, how do i get a lapsed rating current
Old 26th Jan 2020, 17:19
Fl1ingfrog

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
From the IAA website;

Q.7 Which ratings will NOT be transferred to my IAA-issued PART-FCL licence?

A: Expired Ratings

Expired ratings will not be endorsed on the IAA-issued PART-FCL licence, but details of any such ratings certified on the Licence Doc. 155 form will be retained on file in case you wish to renew any such rating in the future. In the event that details of expired ratings are not supplied on the Licence Doc. 155 (as is sometimes the case), the renewal of such ratings can be facilitated by subsequent certification from the Licensing Authority that issued your original PART-FCL licence that the rating was originally obtained and held in accordance with PART-FCL.

Q.8 What do I do if I wish to add or renew a rating or otherwise amend my current licence?

The competent authority you are transferring from remains responsible until the licences have exchanged. You should contact that authority to process any changes to your licence. Please note that any changes made to your licence will require additional verification checks to be carried out and this will likely further delay your application. Additional charges may be levied as a result of the additional processing related to the application.

Last edited by Fl1ingfrog; 26th Jan 2020 at 17:31.