PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teesside International Airport-1
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2020, 16:41
caaardiff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm a little confused with the above timetable. I'm guessing it's only specific for the aircraft based at, or running through MME. From what I can work out regarding CWL the top half schedule:
From 10th Feb: 2x J41's per day, one based at MME which ends its day at CWL and one based at CWL which ends its day at MME.
From 4th Mar: 2x J41's per day operating the same way as above & ER4 operating the new MME routes.
From 27th Apr: 2x J41's per day both based at MME & the ER4. CWL see's ABZ-MME-CWL in AM but only CWL-MME in PM, no connection or onward to ABZ. This however isn't reflected by what's on sale on Flybe's website which is as per prior to 27th Apr change. (When doing a dummy booking in May)
Lastly, and a topic probably more suited to the CWL thread but worth noting regarding what T3 are planning, the CWL-VLY PSO service isn't shown on this timetable. Assuming they are either pulling the plug or continuing to base an aircraft at CWL and not use it for the MME services, which seems poor aircraft utilisation having sat around all day again.