PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA License Conversion Advice: Regionals or I Pay by myself??
Old 26th Jan 2020, 12:34
IllinoisDavidson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Sunrig, flyby71, and zondaracer, thank you all for this information. My husband amonghtus does have a 4-year degree. But, of course, it is a foreign degree. We are actually right now looking into the process for accrediting his foreign degree. So far, all I can find for certainty is that US carriers accept degree accreditation from companies which are members of the NACES credential evaluation organization. However, the directory list is quite long and research into each of the companies results in a mix of confusing and contradictory customer reviews. Considering you all mentioned degrees in this thread, perhaps, do you know specifically of which accreditation companies the majors would accept (or prefer)?

Also Misd-agin, concerning your comment, yes, my husband has started keeping two logbooks (his original paper copy and an electronic one). So now, during his interviews, he can show the US carriers his flying hours according to FAA regulation and according to his company's standards. To avoid any miscommunication or misrepresentation of his flying hours.