PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 job at Global Aviation Solutions?
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2003, 21:30
Old King Coal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stratocruiser, w.r.t.
but I'm not sure his promising, self-promoting and entreprising customers are prepared to the hostility that they will probably face from their collegues.
and
degrading further the "atmosphere" between us
..... these must surely rank as some of the stupidest things I've seen written on PPRuNe in a very long while !

Now I don't know which airline you work for but if that’s how your lot carry on, then, well, words defeat me – and you deserve what you get.

Now I work at an airline that employs a fair number of low-houred folks, many of whom have indeed paid for their own type-ratings, and they are all terrific people and very capable pilots ( and they need to be, or else we won’t employ them ) and I have yet to see ( ever ) any of this surmised 'hostility' that you suggest is awaiting them - and if we did see it then the perpetrators would be severely dealt with in short order - but like I say, I've never seen it !

Also, the airline I work for have recently recruited several very experienced pilots, and several low hour self-funded pilots, so what you suggest about who gets recruited is codswallop !