PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Type Training decision
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2020, 01:00
newpielot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jane Jinhee Kim
well, I am at the same page with all of you guys and searching for information regarding cadet. to correct your comment 75K for Vietjet is what the company says, but they don't hire direct apply. you should contact agency and they ask extra 100K. that's how it works in SE Asia nowadays. and other airlines who doesn't ask that much for line training they also start to ask more and more.. so I can say P2F became common.
here is my question for you, if you have EU passport, why didn't you get the EASA license at the first stage? some of SEAsia companies seeking EASA license with A320 + 0 time coz they do WET lease to Europe.
also I've heard that in Europe, you can find leasing company so they can send aircraft with all set of crew.
I also considered to convert EASA but seems it takes a year and I will be stuck there...

Which country in SEA are you from? How old are you? Which airlines did you apply to?
Which European passport do you have? If it’s the UK then you might want to think carefully is you get and EASA or CAA UK license.