PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mypilotix
Thread: Mypilotix
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2020, 00:35
Ofiross

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fencing_12
I really appreciate for your answer. I've tried their service as well. Didn't guaranteed my money back, I knew it was scam but, it was my last chance since I don't have any other opportunity. They sent me a "made up" e-mail, claimed that it is from Azerbaijan Airlines for an assessment. (the mail doesn't even coming from airline's domain). Then, I've told them so, they said Azerbaijan Airlines is hacked and some other scam was sent to me. and just like that all the time. they're literally playing with your hopes, faith etc... I'll complain them to German consulate asap and report fraud.( I made transaction to a German bank). And also I'll report them to Azerbaijan Airlines and Air Arabia since they claim they have their assessments. Now, it is my time to play
I am really sorry that you are also a part of this scam, but at least we will do our best that all of our colleagues out there will not become the next prey of those people!!!

And stay positive this is not your last opportunity!!! All of us will get our moment