PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mypilotix
Thread: Mypilotix
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2020, 00:26
fencing_12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ofiross
I tried the "service" by my self, didn't really thought it is real as they are the only one on the market, payed with a way which I new that will guarantee a refund in a case that I'm right (thanks God I did so), and yes, it is a scam!
they answer only by email, and they call you on a no identity number, give you a story of "you will be a part of a selection process but only for a formal procedure and you are in for 100%"
I new it is a scam as the guy over the phone told me he is from CSA airlines, and thy I will fly on the 737 MAX which will arrive now on January (impossible if you know what I mean)!!!!
Any way, he also told me I will get an interview package with a Sim preparation (never got anything)
After they didn't sent me nothing like I imagined, I tried to contact them and after 8 emails they blocked my email address and I got a message "the mailbox you have entered does not exist"

​​​​​​Any way guys, like I said I used a payment method which guarantee my money back, and to catch them, but all of you please do not use this service and please share my post in any other Forum Facebook or whatever, and remember there is no magical way to become an airline pilot, just be you, patient and consistent!

And to all those from "mypilotix" we wish you all to use the money you stall from other people to cure your medical issues as obviously you have many!!!

Cheers all!!!

I really appreciate for your answer. I've tried their service as well. Didn't guaranteed my money back, I knew it was scam but, it was my last chance since I don't have any other opportunity. They sent me a "made up" e-mail, claimed that it is from Azerbaijan Airlines for an assessment. (the mail doesn't even coming from airline's domain). Then, I've told them so, they said Azerbaijan Airlines is hacked and some other scam was sent to me. and just like that all the time. they're literally playing with your hopes, faith etc... I'll complain them to German consulate asap and report fraud.( I made transaction to a German bank). And also I'll report them to Azerbaijan Airlines and Air Arabia since they claim they have their assessments. Now, it is my time to play