PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2020, 10:40
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by True Blue
So I had my daughter booked on the 19.45 Lcy - Bhd last night. She was of the opinion that the load was very good. She believes that about 20 were transferred to the EI flight to Dublin, but that travel expenses from Dublin to Belfast would not be covered.
So on the basis that one of the passenger's 'believe' something happened it is being assumed that this was actually true and as a result Flybe are being cast in a bad light.

I think it very unlikely they acted in this way and it would hardly be the first time a third party has made a wrong assumption. True Blue obviously posted the story in good faith and has pointed out that he/she was highlighting the high cost to Flybe of it all but some never miss a chance to denigrate Flybe; whether they deserve it or not. I've had my problems with Flybe over the years, as I have had with a number of others, and find them no better or worse than the average UK carrier. Actually most of my Flybe delays have been on flights operated by their Stobart Air franchisee so they were not even the fault of Flybe itself.