PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NYT: How Boeing’s Responsibility in a Deadly Crash ‘Got Buried’
Old 21st Jan 2020, 07:43
Twitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?

Originally Posted by maxxer
As slf that article gives me shivers and i think this thread should be deleted asap.
we all know that the airplane had an issue with this aensor because the airplane gave a silly warning while it was still perfectly fine to fly manually.
The turkish became very aggressive to clear the crew of any mistakes but this accident is purely on the crew they had the time to figure out why the machine was complaing about configuration before they let the machine land itself.
There is in our world no other way of automation possible then we currently have.
Sensors which need air to flow passed them or use some magnetic interference measurements it is how it is we will not get the super robots you see in hollywood movies no auto healing of the machines , pilots should learn to deal with that.
This article is just Boeing bashing but an airbus would crash just as well if you dont troubleshoot the fault and let the faulty sensor fly it
Sorry Maxxer, I couldn’t make head nor tail of that. Must have been a long night?