PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe FO Pay
Thread: Flybe FO Pay
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2020, 19:06
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is likely that they messed up something in a big way. Granted to do the whole course then get dropped isn’t ideal but if you were to make a total mess of the type rating then you’re going to get dropped at the end

In terms of axes to grind, I went through L3 during its identity crisis from CTC to L3. I didn’t have any delays and got through it all fine but I can 100% say I still wouldn’t go near them again with a barge pole. Utterly shambolic attitude to running the ground school whilst I was there. Total, total disregard for anyone’s individual issues or concern, just a total overriding effort to get as much money out of us for the least amount of input/hassle.

it was very much, thanks for your 100k. Now sit down and shut up and you’ll get your licence.

And this was BEFORE the delays/faf/broken promises.

If there’s one major thing I could change about my life choices so far it was choosing those bunch of amateurs.

if your lad wants to do a civvie course, great. I assume because he’s having these chats he’s looking at it. Please steer him WELL CLEAR.