PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli Expo 2020 Anaheim
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2020, 15:55
Gordy

Received 50 Likes on 15 Posts
I will be there for the whole time. You may find me at the TOPS booth, RSI booth or various meetings during the day.

I am also running for the Board of Directors position again--- Click here for a bio and what I stand for...

And shameless bio plug here too:

Born into an aviation family, I have been in professional aviation since 1982 when I joined the British Royal Air Force. Since leaving in 1989 I have served in various roles, holding the positions of line pilot, instructor, Chief Instructor, Chief Pilot, Director of Operations and numerous committee positions, across a wide spectrum of the industry.

Along with still being an active pilot, I strive on a daily basis to run a company as ethically and regulatorily compliant as possible, while still watching out for the bottom line. I am a huge proponent of “education and outreach”, and I would like the privilege to utilize my experience to safeguard, enhance, improve, and grow our industry. Those who know me, realize that I am not afraid to ask the questions that need asking.

AVIATION BACKGROUND/HIGHLIGHTS

• Extremely active in various committees and working groups

• Director of Operations and Check Airman for Redding Air Service

• Chairman of the HAI Helicopter Tour Operator Working Group

• Chairman of Tour Operator Program of Safety, (TOPS)

• Member of HAI Rotorcraft Safety Working Group

• Former industry mentor instructor with Embry-Riddle University Helicopter Management Program

• Former member to the Hawaii Air Tour Safety Working Group

• 1992 Graduate of HAI Advanced Helicopter Management Course

• Former FAA appointed Accident Prevention Councilor

• Attended every HAI Expo since 2006

• Have actually lobbied on YOUR behalf in Congress with Cade Clark, HAI VP of Government Affairs

• 17,000 hours pilot in various roles primarily fire and utility

• Helicopter Pilot, random comedian, and last but not least------Really nice guy !!!

Feel free to reach out to me at my e-mail above, and find out where I stand on various issues, and how I feel I will be an asset as an active Board member for the Helicopter Association International.