PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2020, 02:10
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by king_fifi
Not sure if switching agency will help get my CV through but will give it a shot anyhow.
On the next application the inevitable question "Have you applied before" will come so I really don't think it will do you any good.

I don't want to discourage you but your timing is not the best, you have a major player that went under and dumped many experienced pilots into the market and you have many guys desperate to get out of the dessert so the time is not the best, AJX is not having too many problems these days filling classes! This is of course a cyclical industry so things can and do change often but for right now they feel that they are the pretty girl on the dance and they love to act as if!
The irony is that attrition is high and people are leaving for greener pastures (Or other shades of brown really, in this business there is no green pastures anymore) but the fact that they are getting applicants and that lately a couple of guys have come back after a few years working elsewhere have turned the chip on their shoulder into a log.

You might want to place your efforts into Skymark or Peach for example.

Sorry for not being encouraging but I don't think changing agencies will do you any good.