PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympus Aviation Academy (Greece)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2020, 23:14
Polirised89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2page. These are reported almost fatal incidents for anyone to find on Google. Now if they are outdated and not worthy of attention, since they are happening everywhere else as you say, is a matter of one's perspective.

John John

Thanks for your wishes,

As I mentioned above you going in too much details with name's and amounts etc which again it's unnecessary. I don't know your situation but the way you present it it's like criminals running the academy and you was/are the victim. Again thankfully the school is operating in European country which have rules and regulations and no COMPANY/SCHOOL can do what you mentioning without getting caught. By your words the school is illegal but the same time is EASA/HCAA approved with ATO number, something doesn't add up.
I personally don't believe this is the case

I will try to answer all your questions regarding me and if you need more feel free to ask.

I have finished my course in 19 months, I have attended only one school I am on the same page as you I don't have that privilege to shop around.
You asking about my classmates, they enrolled same year but again everyone is going in different pace it is up to the individual the ground school is the same flights are the same then is the exams different story. Again I just mentioned ONLY about my classmates.
I don't get the number you keep saying in 7 years only 9 integrated students finished? Before you was saying only 1 now it's 9?

About the former CEO or Co-owner I don't really know the case and to be more precise I don't care, again that's me.

About the accident's go in the website of AAIASB and have a look for the so called the biggest aviation school of the Balkans had an incident where they forgot the landing gear on their landing, 2 POB student and instructor. This is just an example accident's happen even to the "best".

I hope I covered almost everything.

Ps. I don't have anything to gain from all of this circus which happening on here. And just a friendly advice/reminder GDPR is in place from 2018.
​​​​​