PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NH-90 problems
Thread: NH-90 problems
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2019, 09:28
Blackhawk9

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by tottigol
BlackHawk9, seems like you are having the proverbial case of sour grapes, go ahead and have some together with the Bell supporters.
"The Army already had syllabuses written up"? whose idea was it, someone who promised SuckHorsky that they would buy their museum pieces?

And Tartare, stick to what you know, apparently helicopters are not in that list.
Na mate, I was out well before they got the Airpuss ****boxes, I was happy on Iroquois, Chinooks, Black Hawks and Kiowa's, and at my age have enough licences that I never have to touch an Airpuss again quite happy on Sikorsky's and Bell's, the Army was honestly sure they were getting Mike models I think the most surprised was Chief Army , pure political decision , I believe it was John Anderson deputy PM and the Nat leader and Warren Truss who pushed for the MRH as it would be build here ie Australian Jobs , while the UH-60M's would come direct from the US like the MH-60R's did and that was the deciding factor to the pollies, didn't mater what the ADF wanted.
And the info I get ain't from troops or Junior offices , look at my age my mates still in are my age or a bit younger with equivalent rank.
Much more fun now to sit on the side and throw the occasional grenade .