PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympus Aviation Academy (Greece)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2019, 20:18
Polirised89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear John John,

I am really shocked about all the details you mentioned above, how do you know all this stuff?
​​
​​What you trying to gain from all of this?

Could you please be more precise how many school's have you attended so far?

And about the accident's you mentioned do you think is not happening anywhere else?

By the way did you passed your ATPL'S and where?

​​​​​​You just came out of the blue with some stuff you personally don't have a clue and you blame the school about what?

1st About the foreign students Non-EU they need to pay 30% of the amount of the tuition fee to get the visa it is happening everywhere. Now if the student didn't passed the ATPLS who's fault it is?

2nd Why you give false information about something you haven't seen it by your self, as you mentioned you left more than 1 year. You repeat some rumors which you don't know if there true.

3rd You mentioned about the accident's you knew about them so why you enrolled? No-one is hiding anything as far as I enrolled the H.O.T gave me USB with the all the information about the school and guess what else the accident report issued by the HCAA included in the USB.

​​​​​4th You mentioned in 7 years only 1 student finished the integrated course, again just last 6 months 8 students finished and I don't count the conversions.

Everything you mentioned are outdated/false/lies.

P.S. I am one of the 8 mentioned above 😉
In aviation I learned one thing unfortunately most of the future aviators are spoiled and they have attitude issues.

Happy New year.