PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SLF avoid travel on 737 max
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2019, 04:49
autoflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not part of any argument about the possible safety standard of B737 max and it is my own posts that have avoided this issue. I also avoid any reference to my own years, flight hours and types which are also not relevant to the thread.
Such issues may be raised by others in an effort to emphasise the validity of their agressive and demeaning posts. The thread explores the status of those wishing to avoid travel on the type. Simple. Anything else is diversionary thread drift. For those who add to the subject, I urge you to ignore pro 737 max propaganda and continue the thread to expand the SLF 737 avoidance possibilities.
So far, I envisage an easily accessible list of MCAS 737s so that SLF can have the opportunity to exercise democratic right to freedom of choice. No doubt there are some out there who would deny SLF that opportunity, commencing with airlines trying to delete reference to "max".
A poster envisages eventual demonstrated max safe operation over a period of years. In the meantime avoiding it when he can. There is much validity in this approach and finally that would also be my intention and possibly that of many others.
One thing is certain. I will not be embracing the "flight in a heartbeat" advocated.
Could those wishing to defend the max start a new thread?

Last edited by autoflight; 22nd Dec 2019 at 07:27.