PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It was the night before Christmas
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2019, 04:02
Street garbage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Superman1

Exactly...!

Wow the bitterness and victim mentality is amazing....let’s not talk about the conditions you receive to do your job including additional leave and loadings and significant salary because ....you chose to be a shift worker. Others chose to be a normal office worker and cop only 4 weeks leave and probably a much lower salary than you...think of them when you take 2 months off on your European holiday next year with plenty of leave left over in the kitty.

Did you think you could still be a pilot on several hundred thousand a year, only work a limited amount of hours a week and still get 6-7 weeks leave but also only do 9-5 and no weekends??!

Yep you will work over Christmas suck it up.....just like you do the 300k pay cheque you can’t have it all!

This us versus ‘management’ people victim mentality is pathetic.
Or I could earn $24 million and I could have it all...except respect.
And you, and your 6 months of "airline" experience and your hatred towards operational staff, is worse.

It has been "amazing" how much hatred is directed toward the operational staff, yet how many requests have I had for the jumpseat this week due to most of our (QF) flights being full?? You work in what department? What does that do? And yet, you still need a red ASIC?