PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low Cost SCUM!
Thread: Low Cost SCUM!
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2003, 17:47
FBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not a bullsh1tter

BankAngle50

Reading your post I first thought who is this guy and can I be bothered replying...but I feel a few things need to be pointed out to you.

I ain't trying to be a OneWorld basher and I really don't want to get into a slanging match with you, even though your comments to me have given me every right to.

All I want to do is the use loyalty program for what I believe it is intended for- the more I fly with the member airlines, the more points and status priviliges I should receive but unfortunately the OneWorld loyalty program has let me down on a few occassions. I had quite a good status with Star until Ansett went...Ansett/Star never screwed me on points...hence my comments about Star.

Of the 3 flights I have mentioned, I did receive the appropriate points for Boston to Vegas. You do not think I am not intelligent enough to contact Qantas and ask where are the points for my transatlantic flights and where are the points for my London - Dublin return flights? Well they won't award them to me because of some small crap in the finer details of the terms and conditions of the program...and if I had nothing better to do with my life and was to read every term and condition of the program, then yeah, I probably would have chosen United for the transatlantic flights and BMI for the Dublin flights.

Can I ask two favours:

1. Give me the contact details of the staff member you spoke with at Qantas...I'll give them a call and demand my points if you think 100% I am entitled to them!

2. Give me your fax number- I'll fax you the nice letter from Qantas telling me to basically "get stuffed" in requesting that the points be awarded to me!

Who is embarassed now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have put your foot right in it buddy!

I think you'll also find I wasn't commenting on differences between OneWorld and Star on food and I wasn't being pedantic, in fact I really couldn't care less...it was mainly the LACK OF FOOD on certain OneWorld flights that I was mentioning, that I expect more from full service airlines!!! Sounds like all the bull1**** is coming from your mouth.

ps. I fly BA quite often on short haul to destinations in Europe and on many occassions have found them to offer a cheaper fare than Ryanair and Sleazyjet...and everytime I have flown BA I have been awarded the appropriate points and status credits so no complaints there...and the service has always been fantastic with good food and drink, even on short flights from London to Manchester! If only all their fellow OneWorld members were up to the same standard.