PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SLF avoid travel on 737 max
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2019, 07:21
UltraFan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by autoflight
My post was never intended to develop into accusations of anti Boeing propaganda, but to explore the alternatives to default 737 max travel. It is more than the company deserves, but any current anti 737 max sentiment is suppressed in this thread
First, it's NOT "propaganda". This word is so overused and even more misunderstood. "Propaganda" against something that kills people is FINE. Even more so against the company that manufactures something knowing that it will kill people. It's called caution and it should be appreciated.

Second, max sentiment is NOT suppressed here, I assure you. I've only been here for a few a months and I honestly don't know what kind of people local admins are. But I've just come from a.nother forum where I got a 3-month ban for saying that Airbus sells more planes than Boeing. Admins there REALLY suppress anything that even hints that their beloved Boeing isn't the "greatest planemaker in the world". THAT's bad. And I don't really see this here. Yet?

Third, and maybe foremost, OF COURSE there are people here who love Boeing. And OF COURSE you got some knee-jerk reaction. Some of the people here flew or fly Boeing. Some of them LOVE the company. For some what's happening to it is a personal tragedy. Of course they are angry at you for saying you won't fly "the Max". Just calm down and fly Airbus.

PS How, in the name of everything that's holy, did you manage to only write 300 posts in TWENTY years!?