PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2019, 22:13
NightVMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Emma Royds
In all fairness, the majority of destination hotels are still in the city but the balance is tipping the wrong way slowly but surely. The boys and girls in the cabin will be in for a shock when they go to MEX!!!

Even with three guys, I never found BOS to be as punishing as some other trips, since the layover is 31hrs and I would prefer more time in a proper bed than in the bunk. One example of what I consider to be farcical rostering is the likes of ADL, when the layover period is shorter than the combined block time!

The only way you can do that is to disappear on a layover or leave the country in your own time and not return. As has previously been said, you will be detained if you enter the country again if you have outstanding debts. It seems to happen rarely.
Of course it is no punishment for you, as you are defending nearly everything at Emirates,. Even if they would send you 2 men ULR, it would still be OK for you.

As I said before: Emirates operation is killing your life(time) and health and....they don't care!!!

Remember this nice gentlemen, who collapsed at JFK airport before flying back and died (R.I.P), he was in his mid 50s. Always under pressure from the company and this lifestyle with mostly night flights and no proper rest.

But everybody has to decide, if it is worthy or not.

Merry X-mas