PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No-frills kangaroo ready to hop
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2003, 13:19
proplever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now, I've been pretty much sitting back watching this discussion, mainly because it's clear that I have a rather large chip on my shoulder where Impulse pilots are concerned. So I've shut up. But enough already.

Their behaviour is nothing short of disgusting! I think many now will understand my angst with this organisation. A substantial number of these guys are mainline rejects, for whatever reason. But suddenly, they are suitable for mainline flying, simply because they are cheap enough? Good lord, go figure that one!

These guys have come along, and prostituted themselves twice now, once when they first began 717 ops, and now offering themselves for the LCC at "no extra charge". You guys would be getting at least some respect if you'd done this for a modest pay increase, but none at all? Shameful. Hang your heads in shame, Impulse.

You are continuing your campaign of undermining our profession throughout Australasia. Where will it end? Even the VB management now have significant leverage against their pilots.

Don't bother walking through the terminals any more, guys. Even the cleaners won't have any respect for you. Don't bother with your usual proplever taunts. Apart from the fact that you have disgusted just about everyone on these forums, I'm just not listening.