PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No-frills kangaroo ready to hop
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2003, 09:15
cunninglinguist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
" Flex their industrial muscle ", gee, was someone out of the country 14 years ago ?, go right ahead, the comedy channel has been a bit lacking of late anyway.

Whilst I do not condone what Impulse are doing, I think you might find that if they work as hard as the Virgins they will be on the same or more money ( due to O/T ), and not have to pay for the endorsement.

You blokes are just one big happy family are'nt you !?, it's not the Impulse pilots fault that their management is trying to back door you, do you really think they are going to try and stop ( even if they could ) whatever deal their management is trying to cut ? I can see it now :

IMP PG rep. : " I'm sorry Mr *****, the pilots have got together and decided we don't want to fly the A320, especially if it will in any way hurt our mainline brothers "

Mr.**** : " OK, thats fine , we'll just let mainline do it, no point in stirring the pot eh "

** big group hug between Mr.*****, I PG rep and AIPA pres. **

Good old AIPA hey, where are they when the regionals are getting sh1t on from a great height ??, sipping their grange thats where, oh, and I can tell a good story or 2 about how they've " looked after " their own also.

Sorry guys, I think you might find the honeymoon is approaching the home straight, $220 per hour ? you did'nt think that would last forever, did you ?