View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2019, 16:41
Hot and Hi

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Nige321
Anyone know anything??

Hill Helicopters

Quote:
During this ambitious and innovative project, our consortium will develop a next-generation private helicopter that delivers reduced environmental impact, lower noise levels and unprecedented levels of safety, comfort and performance at a game-changing price point

Quote:
Research reveals that there is high demand for this specification, which is not being met by existing manufacturers. This market segment is ready for rapid commercial exploitation and we will produce helicopters from our UK manufacturing base in Cornwall. The aircraft, the HX50 Revolution, will use a suite of next-generation technologies. Key innovations include a modern turbine engine capable of running on a variety of fuel types, including biofuels. It includes advanced inlet, outlet and engine bay silencers and it will increase the power to weight ratio of the aircraft, providing improved flight characteristics and load carrying capacity for passengers and luggage
I am also a bit disenchanted by seeing that a comapny that has what nobody has promotes its stuff by saying something that anybody could say: "Our extensive market research shows that people want bigger, better for cheaper."

Brilliant, I would have never thought that! I am tempted to say that this is just plain bad style and in disregard for the audience (if the intended audience was us). Then again, the blurb comes from a funding proposal, and maybe that's the kind of wishy-washy marketing talk needed there.

Let's wait for the facts. I am going on standby.

Last edited by Hot and Hi; 16th Dec 2019 at 19:07. Reason: Included the HX50 marketing blurb