PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ESY Recruitment Roadshows
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2003, 06:29
free and zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read this poast, I feel i must defend Laura, and the easy jet team. Ok, they gave me my first break, so i will see them naturaly with rose tinted glases, but having worked there for almost a year now, that has not changed.

Yes they work you hard, but it a low cost Airline, and we all know what we are leting ourselves in for. Any lowcost operation will do the same. it is a buisness plan that works!
Selection day is well ran and makes a nervous day fun.Making cardboard models etc, is a simple way of picking out the non team players that will just sit on the fence and moan at how this is not what i should be doing, it works.
There is not one person at the company i have come across, that i dislike, Laura and the team are doing a difficult job extremley well.
easyjet is growing so fast there is sure to be changes, and indeed mistakes made, thats life.

The support and level of training is high, very high. The door at Luton is always open, and floods of advice and support is always there from the training staff.
A good company.