PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afghanistan and released American documents
Old 14th Dec 2019, 11:18
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SASless
There is no truth in War.

I firmly believe there are no Winners when it gets down to the folks doing the fighting, killing, and dying.....just survivors.

Until we return to the ancient way of war fighting....killing every one of the other side you encounter and destroying everything of theirs you encounter.....with no quarter given.....we shall keep on losing lives and spending treasure to no good end.
So basically you are advocating going into whatever country you choose, slaughtering everybody you can to meet the objectives set by Washington.

Course you realise that means open season on US citizens everywhere, not like the old days where the "Ethernopians" all lived there, they now live everywhere including the US. Now they see all their culture and people being obliterated because everything is okayed by DC.

Would you expect people NOT to bring the war to the US ? everywhere ? Personally I would expect it and the small (and it is small) US military casualties get dwarfed by attacks at home on everywhere.

I had assummed that the World had removed many people advocating this viewpoint and mindset in 1945.