PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 job at Global Aviation Solutions?
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2003, 04:08
CH4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Chuffer

OK, I hear what you say, but deny any flattery on my part. So, here is a challege to you. This is a 'one-off offer' to you alone. If you care to come to LGW I will set aside some time to sit down 'face to face' with you and answer all of the questions that you would like to ask me. I will give you honest and objective answers and hopefully be able to demonstrate to you the 'genuineness' (not sure if that word exists) of what we are doing and the likelihood of being able to place you, if successful.

I'm not being arrogant when I say that I would have to 'find' some time to talk to you; we really are that busy in securing jobs for pilots and placing them in contracts. I'm hoping that we will be able to report our first placement next month, following completion of our training and placement programme. My problem at the moment is getting the pilot concerned trained in time for when I need him!

Now, if you tell me you won't invest the cost of the petrol involved to come from from Bournemouth to LGW then there is little more I can do for you.

You have made an impression from what you said, so take my challenge! If not, don't knock it but let others take the opportunities out there.

Can I be fairer than that? Send me a PM if you accept the challenge.

CH4