PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 79 year old FA fired by Delta
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2019, 09:19
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gosh, this case stinks. Of course she was targeted but was easy prey once on the radar. Read somewhere on previous posts that it was the Company's stated policy that the removal of "anything" was prohibited. "Anything" is the gotcha in an easy observation. If the company was motivated to cut out petty theft , a simple reminder to all staff that, for example , "It has been noted"...........you know how it goes.........and that a full crack-down on even the most petty of all cases involving the removal of company property would be severely dealt with , should have been the amber card that all employees would have noted. Just stop it.

Blimey, in my career, I have been guilty by these standards of serial theft , even cereal theft when I whipped off the cornflakes mini packet for later consumption ! In the glory days, in the crew bus going off to some exotic hotel, the cry would be "Who's got the brown-cow ? ". A marvelous mix made up from stolen minitures and milk, consumed, in uniform and downed in stolen plastic cups. But that was, here we go again, in the glory days.

Again, by these trumped up charges standards, I am aware of very serious theft of company property and down route hotel property .We all are and we all did it . It would have been very easy to be dobbed in it or dob someone else in it if a set-up was involved or someone just decided, for other reasons, to adopt an eagle eye.

Just in case some of you rotters are still trying to get me, I have just hidden away my prized theft items, top of which was a fabbo toweled after-shower bath robe, heavily inscribed in beautiful gold (I think real) stitching with the Hotel's Logo and name .

This loyal employees case stinks to high heaven and will reveal much more than a couple of cartons of milk . Guilty, yes. "Gotcha", but the sentence (?) appalling.