PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL CAE June 2019
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2019, 07:56
sms8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not yet I'm due in a couple weeks, yes everything does happen for a reason, maybe they have pushed the boundaries up if they have plenty of candidates, was you taking the easyjet mpl path or just cae standard integrated atpl route ? Apparently the easyjet mpl level2 is harder with higher boundaries, did you have any of the prep software like cae the cbd bundle or the latestpilotjobs.com software?

I also have heard good things about shoreham ... oxford is most convenient for me due to distance from home, and I felt more reassured by its airline links...but if I happen to fail and there is a 6 month wait that could really put a spanner in the works.

Out of interest what kind of physics questions did you get? Damn I’m getting nervous about this now

Originally Posted by LeoBruce123

Yeah I was gutted, but I believe everything happens for a reason and not to dwell on these setbacks. I also failed on the physics section. I felt confident on the physics however, and I’d be really surprised if I didn’t get at least 15 out of the 20 questions correct. I do wonder what the actual pass marks are for the different sections of the assessment... and I wonder if they’ve increased the pass marks as well as the cool down period...

I’m going to pursue FTA down in Shoreham. Really like the way they do things, and aren’t a massive multi-million company who treat cadets like a name on a system. And ultimately... you end up with the exact same qualifications at a cheaper cost.

Have you done your stage 2 yet?