PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 7th Dec 2019, 23:34
dozing4dollars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Straddle Strategies for volatile stocks

Long straddle options are unlimited profit, limited risk options trading strategies that are used when the options trader thinks that the underlying securities will experience significant volatility in the near term.

https://www.theoptionsguide.com/long-straddle.aspx

Originally Posted by PHDracing
I know there are only a few days until the end of the quarter and maybe that will bring a reckoning.....But I remain impressed (or amazed) at the strength of BA stock.
Close today at $354....Give this company some good news.....like the Max will fly again......and this stock will run!

What do the Pros say? Well, Reuters, Ned Davis, Morningstar, Credit Suisse, etc....all are "neutral" for BA's future.......With people like Market Edge Second Opinion saying to Buy and hold for the long term!

Of the other hand.....Charlie Schwab gives them a rating of F. STRONGLY UNDERPERFORM.....Charlies lowest rating.

I wouldn't touch them with "your money".....but I am impressed at how strong the stock is.... considering all the bad news. IF and that's a might big IF.....you believe they will straighten out and fly right........
This could be a nice play.

Last edited by dozing4dollars; 8th Dec 2019 at 00:08. Reason: Addictive to enhance readability