PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate Change and YSSY crosswinds?
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2019, 08:08
HabuHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dr Dre said: “There’s 102 signatories from Australia. Going through the list I count maybe 1 who could remotely claim to be a scientist in a field somehow related to climatology. As for the rest there’s a lot of miners, mining company CEOs, shipbuilders, aircraft engineers, a state MP who is a cattle farmer, a journalist, a doctor and businesspeople. Or in no way, shape or form climate scientists.”
”You’re going to have to try harder next time HabuHunter!”

So of the 700 scientists you eliminate 101 of them... I supposed you used sourcewatch or skeptical science websites again to “debunk” these scientists.....what about the remaining 599?

You want to discount people because they are not “real climate scientists” (it’s the “not a real Scotsman fallacy”-look it up) but you are happy to rely on anonymous websites or other sources who are definitely not climate scientists.

I’m just trying to help you see your own logical fallacies and also try to ensure that both sides of the debate get a fair and rational airing.

For for others who are more open minded and interested in getting a bit of balance in the debate:

https://clintel.nl/wp-content/upload...tober-2019.pdf