PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Dec 2019, 23:43
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
My wifes letter

I appreciate that this is a very public and open display, perhaps too much so, but with my wifes permission I am going to publish her letter. Please understand that I have truly lost absolutely everything over this, I really have. My last opportunity to salvage my life was the job I secured, but the Regional Manager directed that my position was "untenable" in light of my public comments. Recognising that I will not be able to continue in the aviation industry, I am actively taking steps to get myself employed. My age, and the time of year are not conducive to a career change, but it will happen.

I had come back from job hunting to a pile of bills that included, fees for my taxi licence, and bills from State Revenue Office, Infiniti financial, my sons school, Optus, Red Energy, Yarra Valley Water, Allianz, Alinta energy, Print Management facilities, Avdata, Australian Super, an MFT phone system lease, ASIC, Telstra, Thrifty, Esanda, and the ANZ. When APTA was operating I had 3 admin support staff. Im trying to battle through all the ongoing business obligations single handed and with a very low level of computer literacy. It became a bit overwhelming, and I exited for a lengthy stroll.

My wife penned this letter which she sent unbeknown to me.

Dear Jason, hi my name is Sonoko Buckley, I am Glens wife. I am not a native English Speaker. I just cant understand how you can be so cruel and unfair to someone who doesn't deserve to be treated like nothing. Glen is the person who thinks of others first before himself, always trying to help, always making people happy, being fair to people, was very generous and kind to employees. I wish you could see what you did to Glen. He just doesn't deserve it.

I always knew Glen was helpful and caring to his students and employees but I have lots more respect for him after reading Go Fund Me and PPrune. Please read through agin what people say about Glen and Im sure you realise that its absolutely not fair. I don t think you have any children because your cruelty and arrogance but if you do have children, how can they proud of you for doing the right thing.

I work as a support worker visiting elderly people at home. I work because I love helping people and love making people happy but now im working for moneyt every day to support Glen and children. We don't even have money to buy any Christmas presents for our children. It is just not fair. You people are so cruel. Im hoping you can stand up and act like a real man.

I am hoping you don't celebrate Christmas with your family or you aren't going for a holiday. I know its a bad thing to say but im so angry because its just not fair.

I can tell you if something happens to Glen as he is miserable and not healthy, im not going to forgive you and your parents who created you, like you are now, for the rest of my life.

Kind Regards, Sonoko Buckley

Disclaimer; She sounds like a real hardarse there. My wife works with hundreds of other carers in a large organisation. She recently got voted in the top 5 staff. I promise you all. She really is a sweetie

Last edited by glenb; 4th Dec 2019 at 23:59.