PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Dec 2019, 05:36
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn’t have aired that email publicly and I wouldn’t have encouraged it to be sent to CASA. Why? Well CASA don’t care. Well they do, but they care about CASA. An organisation that has within its management ranks psychopaths, sociopaths and psychophants. They enjoy what they do. They enjoy inflicting pain. They have no moral compass. They get off on crushing the resistance. For example, take Ivan Milat; He went to the grave keeping secrets about others he has killed. Why? I mean he could have fessed up, brought some closure to innocent families who have been tortured emotionally and mentally for decades. But he didn’t care because it’s all about him. He needed and craved control, and he had it right up until his last vile breath. It made him happy. Same methodology as to what Glen is being put through. These people genuinely have no moral conscience, empathy, sense of fairness, justice or kindness. Selfish, self loving, self absorbed heartless souls. Every time Glen or his family squirms in pain, they jack themselves out of excitement. For right or wrong, Glen poked the bear and the bear has launched an attack. Glen switched on the spotlight and they don’t like it. Never have, never will. They have the money, the time and highest levels of support to deliver payback to Glen forever more.