PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Dec 2019, 02:25
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
A leeter from my daughter to Mr Craig Martin

For those of you that have not had the pleasure of dealing with Mr Craig Martin from CASA,

You may recall Bruce Rhoades, a pilot who died recently of cancer while trying to clear his name. He raised substantial allegations against Mr Craig Martin. Tragically he went to his grave unable to clear his name. He made a short video that is publicly available via the following link, it makes harrowing viewing. I am dealing with the same individual and make the same claims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zel_giSQCO0&feature=youtu.be

As the stress of this unlawful conduct by CASA personnel mounts, I had a bad night the other night. Its never vented towards my family because they are also victims. I returned home to my wife and daughter in tears. My daughter left the house and penned this email to Craig Martin unbeknown to me.

My wife urged me not to get a copy of it, but I am with my daughter Emmy now, and she has provided me a copy of that correspondence, which I have attached. It is very personal, but clearly demonstrates the results when CASA personnel choose to act unlawfully, and in a bullying and intimidating manner. This correspondence only furthers my resolve to hold the perpetrators to account

Dear Craig Martin,

I have been given your email from my mother, so thought I would write to you.

I am Emmy Buckley, daughter of Glen. Please take the time to read this. I am currently sitting in my car, away from the house as my dad has had a breakdown, and have come to the realisation of how sickening this whole situation is.

The pain and permanent damage you have caused to my family is completely unacceptable. I’ve seen my dad suffer mental breakdowns almost every night, to a point where we can’t even ask him what’s going on and how he is, because it’ll cause him too much anxiety and stress to a point where he has to leave the house, or go to bed.

As the daughter of Glen, this causes me so much pain to see him this upset and stressed about something which YOU have caused. I wish I could translate the amount of pain you have caused us, but words can’t begin to describe the level of hurt. You’ve pushed us into selling our house, now in a position where the only way we can get by with a roof over our heads is to rent.

Our source of income is now coming from my mother who works 60 hour weeks to keep us alive, and my 19 year old brother who helps pay the rent. I’ve considered dropping out of university myself to work full time and help keep my family in a more comfortable position. Sometimes I’m scared to come home, not knowing what to expect, whether it’ll be a stressful environment, or whether we can get a few laughs in together as a family. Coming up to Christmas, seeing everyone around me talk about what they’re going to ask for, for Christmas makes me feel slightly envious, as I don’t have the balls to ask my parents for a single thing this year, as it would be far too selfish.

Although we won’t let you ruin our time together at Christmas, as a 21 year old girl, I can’t help but to think about some of the things which I would have liked to have received over this holiday. I feel physically sick at the thought of you getting to enjoy your time with your family this Christmas, all whilst probably getting to travel and live life as if nothings going on here.

The reality is that you have caused irreversible damage in the form of financial problems, mental health stresses, and not being able to live life with our dad with him being completely present in our lives. Whilst he lives with us, sometimes he looks so drained and empty that it feels like we’ve lost a part of him. I’m honestly surprised he is still with us today, as the average person would have probably killed them selves by now, due to the stress and pressure.

I am writing this because I’ve come to a point where I’m so over crying about this, I’m over seeing my family suffer, and I’m over thinking about how selfish and sick you are for not being able to think about the pain you cause to others. I hope this email acts as a reminder that your actions affect other people’s lives, and that it’s damaging.
Emmy

Last edited by glenb; 4th Dec 2019 at 03:28.