PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheap way to get 155 hours for CPL (H) training/test
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 14:51
  #23 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Age: 41
Posts: 215
Originally Posted by GoodGrief View Post
How does one just move to the US and get a work permit ? Please explain...
One doesn't. You can get married, invest money ($500,000+) or try the green card lottery if eligible. You might be able to get a student visa which allows you to train up to CFI then work as a flight instructor, but it's 2 years max.

You need to really want this: age is against you and it's likely you'll never earn back the cost of training.
rudestuff is offline