PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate Change and YSSY crosswinds?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2019, 11:51
HabuHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
I did. You told me I didn't understand the scientific method. I posted a link direct from NASA explaining how they use the scientific method to explain that human induced climate change is fact.
Link removed

Stop using the consensus argument? I will state my views mirror what NASA has written below:
link removed

Examine my sources? OK, after examination I believe that NASA, the several thousand scientists who constitute the IPCC
plink removed

Ad hominems? OK, here's direct quotes by the aformentioned "scientist" directly refuted: These are not ad hominem attacks
Do you even read the articles you link? The first link takes you to an article written by a pro-climate change journalist who states that “scientists have used the scientific method to proved climate change is real”. What the?

The second link is better and I can see if you haven’t got a science background why you would be misled. But you’ve used another logical fallacy, the appeal to authority fallacy.
Regardless of what NASA says, science is not consensus. NASA has been politicised and there is a growing controversy about its climate activism.

Ok your 3rd link was to a list of scientific organisations, which is great, but you don’t use them. Instead you use incredibly biased, non science, anonymous climate alarmist websites such as your last link, the skeptical science website. I’ve already told you this but you are still using it. The linked article is nonsense. It says things like, “Judith Curry says there is no consensus. She is wrong because 97% of climate scientist agree.” Surely you can see that this is unmitigated rubbish?