PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buzz drops 3 trunk routes, reduces capacity on others
Old 2nd Aug 2001, 12:45
BEagle

Received 334 Likes on 116 Posts
ramsrc - I couldn't agree more with you. I used to travel LH between LHR and FRA, but the availability of cheap tickets disappeared last year without warning. All the other operators were asking crazy prices, so I looked around and found 2 alternatives from STN. LH - but as they'd been so rude about cheap LHR tickets I refused to deal with them, or buzz. Since then I've travelled more or less every 5-6 weeks with them and it's always been a good flight.

Ryanair to where-the-hell-is-Hahn is a total joke. It takes far longer to get from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to w-t-h-i-Hahn than it does from w-t-h-i-Hahn to STN! And costs rather more than the Dm 6.10 price for 20 min S-bahn and tram to my destination!

Low cost no-frills is the way - as I said to LH, £80 more is rather a lot to pay for the wretched Lufthansakaesbroetchen and free drink, plus their new Airbus seats are dreadfully uncomfortable - the A300-600 was much comfier!!