PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate Change and YSSY crosswinds?
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2019, 02:09
neville_nobody

Received 139 Likes on 64 Posts
I know plenty of scientists. Despite what your favourite media talking heads may tell you is the truth a grand total of zero of them are communists hell bent on overturning our capitalist economic system.
That's not the issue. I'm sure there are scientists on both sides of thought. What is interesting is that Climate Change seems to only affect first world democratic countries. China is completely immune to any affect of climate change. That in itself is suspicious. If climate change is a big of a deal as everyone makes out then China needs to get in line today. The reality is in the big picture Aviation and Australia are totally irrelevant. The idea of per capita consumption is pointless. It is only virtue signalling. If you want to really fix climate change as it is being currently described then China needs to change today. And everyone needs to stop driving cars. Until then this whole thing is just a way of destroying countries.

What is stupid is that numerous countries could go and shoot themselves in the foot economically, lower the quality of life and living standards, no flying, no cars, limited power. Meanwhile China just carries on as the world biggest polluter dominating the world economically and militarily.

Don’t even need to go that far, simply euthanize 2/3rds of the worlds population, far less heat sources/CO2 produced.
Then an annual worldwide cap by lottery on who can have a child, no winning ticket, no child, number decided by Governments.
I think it has been proven enough times in history that government eugenics doesn't work. Let's just stick to what is the status quo and allow people to make their own choices as they see fit.