PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Knx Operators Hire Over The Top?
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2003, 14:41
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Mate, you are absolutely correct!. I didnt do a runner though, I caught him trying to rip me off (along with all the others he tried to do the same to) and decided to take the legal path (coz thats what he kept threatening me with( or rather his hench man)).
I am still waiting............ He knows who I am, where I am and when I am in YPJT. we even share the same maintanance facility.
he has seen me on several occasions, even spoken to me on several occasions, but never mentioned anything about it.
Go figure!!!
I left the ball in their court
Can't see what this has to do with anything though ????
I certainly aint embarresed about it, If that was you aim........ strewth mate, I quite often get applauded for sticking to my guns by most of the people that know this particular operator. very astute business man with few people skills, but hey, it takes all sorts to make a world.
(I might just add, it was a quite insignificate amount and nowhere close to the amount he tells every one it was. it was a principle thing really).
you can ask about if you wan't (seeing as though your so interested in my business) I dont have any other dramas on the whole field where, I might add, I do spend significant amounts of time/money.
Oh, I already had my licences, just added the com bit to it.

Balls in your court airstream.

Have a Bonza day!!!