PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flydubai Second officer requirements
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2019, 06:19
737TR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flybullet Yep I am well aware of that situation going on with Flydubai’s program but my main concern was that discrimination thing that pilot faced. I’ve met the guy and AFAIK he got refused cause his nationality was a sanctioned country and what I understood is that Emirates - CAE claims to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which is a very well known thing back in the US/Canada and they have a committee where you can file cases against companies doing the opposite of that (discrimination due to many factors including national origin). He came in contact with the EEOC but didn’t start any case. I personally saw the reply he got by email and TBH it’s a pretty disgusting reply that states all the details of why he got refused which is not even ethically right. I was just asking you here guys around since you know better concerning those stuff as most of you are westerners and maybe had come through a similar case. Thanks for the reply but if anyone gets on this thread and can clarify better I’d be grateful.

Happy Flying