PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate Change and YSSY crosswinds?
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2019, 02:59
Lookleft

Received 198 Likes on 93 Posts
This is from the SBS website:
Qantas executive says flight delays caused by climate change
hardly a right wing conspiracy station. So is SBS lying, deliberately distorting the truth to fit in with their climate change emergency agenda? You cannot have it both ways in claiming its the right wing media outlets doing a beat up and claiming that all the other media outlets are just quoting the scientists. Your words:
Or just pro “saying what the scientists say”.

This is why people are sceptical. There is no consistency in your argument other than, the sky is falling. Like I have stated before, people of a certain age group have heard it all before about the imminent end of life as we know it. So let me make a couple of assumptions. You were born late 80's, grew up in the 90's and learnt to fly in the noughties (I am assuming you are a pilot, if you are not then I acknowledge that I am wasting my time). You missed the hysteria over acid rain Y2K and were aware of Sept 11 on the periphery. It is not your fault that this is the first "global crisis" that you are aware of as an adult but don't go around calling people morons because they don't share your point of view.